Binningen (BL), Kernmattstrasse 23
- Location and concept: peaceful situated near the upper entrance to the Basle-City Zoo, this ten-apartment building, with a spacious rooftop apartment, is extremely well served by public transport, shopping facilities, kindergartens, schools and Post Office. The west-facing facade offers a wonderful and relaxing view of nature.
- Apartments: 2.5 Rooms; 3.5 Room, 4.5 Rooms and 5.5 Rooms.
- Construction standard: top quality construction; handicapped accessible with lift and floor and water heating served by air-water heating pump system.
- Speciality: the property was included in the register of contaminated sites (Altlastenkataster), and had to be disposed of up to the molasses, around 8m in depth. This removed soil, complemented by filtering concrete, was used to create a stable and permeable foundation ground, on which the building and the underground garage were constructed. The apartments are isolated according to the latest technical knowledge. An electric air-water heating pump heats the buildings.
- Project planning: André Walliser Architektur
- Development: André Walliser Architektur
- Sale: Arch-Ing Consulting AG.